How will you celebrate Earth Day?
Earth Day is here and people around the world will show their appreciation for our Earth by participating in Eco-friendly projects and community cleanups.
So, what can you do to celebrate Earth Day? Here are a few ideas for any age to get you started on the green path:
- You already know how to reduce, reuse, recycle – but do you know how to re-purpose and up-cycle? Pinterest has more ideas than you can shake a celery stick at: Upcycle & Repurpose Ideas
- Get your hands dirty – plant trees or even an organic garden
- Carpool, ride the bus, walk, or bike to work
- Make a green pledge and stick to it
- Get the kids involved – make pine-cone bird feeders to help feed migrating birds
To find a community event near you or learn more about Earth Day check out the Earth Day Network site: EarthDay.org